Saturday, July 25, 2009

I wish they all could be California Girls

We are having a great time getting together with our good friends here in California. We have really enjoyed seeing everyone, and it has been a blast watching our kids play together! Mateo has gotten to play a lot with the girls, Maddie (Jamie and Preston's daughter) and Sophia (Adrian and Sean's daughter). He just adores them...
We spent an evening with friends at Adrian and Seans. It was great, the kids played and watched movies while the parents got to sip margaritas/beer and chat. Here is Mateo with Sophia and Maddie watching Dumbo as it got late.








Mateo and Sophia enjoying a summer day swimming and swinging in Nannie and Papa's back yard.


Mateo and Maddie eating pizza and playing while their parents catch up!



1 comment:

Guilar Family said...

Oh my God--I know exactly which one is Maddie (she looks just like Preston, when I first met him as a five year old)!