I just wanted to put up a few pictures that we have taken lately. Both kids are getting so big! I can't believe it. Mateo is already trying to plan his own play dates with friends. After soccer practice, I will often overhear him saying to a friend, "Hey, do you want to come over to my house for dinner?" Micaela is officially crawling and on the go all the time. She is eating more and more "people food." She loves yogurt, potatoes (like any true Peruvian), Cheerios, and just about anything she can get Mateo to share with her.
The recreational fields at UNC, we spent a Sunday morning kicking the soccer ball around.
At the soccer fields, we found a tractor that was not in use. We couldn't pass up the opportunity for a photo op! Mateo LOVED it :-)
Micaela joins her brother for a ride at the mall!
No comments:
Post a Comment