Friday, October 8, 2010

Josh, Jenny, and Jeremy come to visit!!!

We loved our visit from our great friends from San Diego: Jeremy, Jenny, and Josh. Here was are at The Pit for some traditional North Carolina BBQ, the kids had to take a look at the nearby train after we finished lunch.

We love the Outer Banks and try to go there at least once/year. The kids had a blast playing in the sand and the water was even still warm enough that the parents were able to body surf. I think we will have to make the OB an annual September trip.



I don't know why, but I just love this little picture of Micaela at the North Carolina Aquarium in Manteo.


It isn't a trip to the Outer Banks if you don't see a lighthouse.

We loved seeing Thomas again this year in Spencer, NC. Mateo was so sad when it was time to leave.



We can't wait to plan our next trip with Jenny, Jeremy, and Josh. We miss them already!


No comments: